Turbulence ahead

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Justin Turd-o will buy some more of that Saudi oil, just to show that we don't need our dirty oil here out west.. we're just gonna get kicked while were down..

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you think will be the result of this blasphemous action?

If it's true and oil prices take another big drop this coming week I'll likely be laid off. Project I'm working on has been on shaky ground for months now and this will be the final straw.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not likely we will see it at the pumps, fkn crooks will continue to gouge us where they can.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not likely we will see it at the pumps, fkn crooks will continue to gouge us where they can.

This is the problem with large integrated oil companies who own everything from wellhead to retail distribution. They lose money with low oil price at the front end so they keep their pump prices high to make up the difference. Of course they'll never admit this but its pretty obvious.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the saudis deliberately ramping up production to tank the price per barrel, I can see tensions with Russia and the states escalating. I’m noticing a serious lull in my industry (heavy equipment rentals), and the general consensus I’m getting is a lot of contractors are really betting on TMX and coastal gas being built. Obviously this move by the saudis is not going to help those projects at all and take away what little confidence there is in Canadian energy development.

Interesting and scary times ahead imo

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's true and oil prices take another big drop this coming week I'll likely be laid off. Project I'm working on has been on shaky ground for months now and this will be the final straw.

Ditto. The summer of Dave n Stg2!!

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTI opened at $31.62 USD/bbl today at 6:00. Down 22.84% from it’s close on Friday

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
b55b944a79063badb9688ca191b40744.jpg

Hang onto your hats, 2020 is going to be a **** show.

Economic crisis in the wind I’m thinking.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, when the price per barrel goes up, the prices at the pump, like Polaris sleds, instantaneously lift. But when the price per barrel goes down..........crickets. Wtf?

Don’t forget about the taxes oil companies have nothing to do with.

I think its the station retailers gouging.

Gas In Whitecourt has always been cheaper than edson the past while. But .20c cheaper is BS. Grand Prairie is below a dollar as well, whats the excuse???? Trucking lmao.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here’s an idea... halt all imports from Saudi build a pipe and use Canadian oil. Our politicians are beyond ignorant.
That has been around for awhile now but Trudeau and his buddies in the Maritimes would take a big hit with their personal investments that revolve around Saudi oil imports.

Top Bottom