turbo pro track tension

1000xguy

Reaction score
have 11 pro silber turbo and the track has to be really tight so i won't rachet. Any options maybe someone has put differnt drivers and or track anybody have had this problem and fixed it would like to know. And how much power is lost by that tight track should i even bother and just leave it tight.

Hooligen

Reaction score
Something to try, keep your track tight and find some one with the same sled(doesn't have to be boosted) that runs a loose track, find a straight stretch with a slight slope just enough that your sled will roll backwards on its own.(groomed trail is where i seen it done) Get the loose track to pull up beside you, that loose track won't even move, while you should be grabbin for the brake going back down the trail. That tells you right there which track is sliding better(not robbing power). I run a boosted D8 and i run a banjo string with stock drivers and no problems. I know there are some guys that upgrade drivers and run a loose track and swear by it, hopefully some of these guys can shine some light on this subject without hostility.:d. Great thread.

Dirt2oil

Reaction score
Avid drivers and a anti-stab kit and you will be surprised how much looser you can run your track. IMO there is enough power loss to switch drivers. I changed mine and think it was one of the best mods iv done.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the SLP hyperfax and run the track tight with no wratcheting issues. Slidders I think are so hard that it doesn't affect rolling resistance, from what I feel anyways. 1150 miles winter miles and a few summer ones and they sill look brand new.

Top Bottom