turbo pro rmk intakes.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out a cold air intake for my pro. I've seen a few different designs. Asking if you can post pics of your intakes on here so I can get a good idea on how to do it correctly. Specifically anyone using stock hood intake, or behind the windshield. Currently using the hood for my intake.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out a cold air intake for my pro. I've seen a few different designs. Asking if you can post pics of your intakes on here so I can get a good idea on how to do it correctly. Specifically anyone using stock hood intake, or behind the windshield. Currently using the hood for my intake.

Is you stock intake gutted. Take out the horns and foam. That's all that's done to mine.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do have the foam out. Haven't opened it up yet. Not exactly sure how to do it.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that's the one I've been looking for. Do you have a picture of under the hood by chance? I am not familiar with the orientation of the boost it setup. So what's the reason to come through the hood if the headlight deletes been done? Or was the headlight done for weight savings?

Top Bottom