Turbo Kit

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Turbo Builder has one Turbo kit left for a 08-10 Polaris 800. Installed pull the rope and ride pump gas or race gas.....7099.00 + tax. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact at your convenience. A little info about my Turbo Builder.........:d

TurboDoc Inc.
Steve Packer first began using the Aerocharger in the fall of 1985 for use on the 1986 Polaris 600 Indy. Since then he has built kits for nearly every Polaris snowmobile. Many of TurboDoc's competitors turbo kits were actually built from and based off Steve's kits. In 1990 Steve Packer began to repair and refurbish Aerochargers for Aerodyne Dallas and has since rebuilt hundreds of our turbos. When HiPerformance, LLC became to sole developer/manufacturer of future Aerochargers, Steve played a major part. Many technological improvements were applied to the new units. These improvements were developed as a collaboration of ideas from both Steve Packer and our own design engineers. The end result is a much more robust turbo that when used in its design perimeters is very reliable and responds faster than any other turbo design. Steve's current kit for the 800 Dragon is a direct result of years of experience with the Aerocharger.

TurboDoc's Dragon 800 66 series Aerocharger kit includes clutching, gauges, cold air intake and a muffler with a great tone, Air/fuel ratio gauges and a newly redesigned intercooler kit which can be retrofit to prior Dragon Aerocharger kits. To purchase a Turbo Doc Inc. Aerocharger kit for your Dragon.
Contact me
BD

SteveP1[1].jpg

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any chance on getting a kit for a 02' Edge??

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry E-Z smoke not really everything is for the newer fuel injected polaris sleds.......I wish I could help......Upgrade and then we make it dance...lol:d

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BigDawg... how much to rebuild an aerocharger? Buddy toasted his this wknd up in Vale. Running a 700 Polaris with the smaller turbo. Never knew he had to check oil on the thing.
We can spin the inplellor by hand but it is tight, does not spin when motor is running!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BigDawg... how much to rebuild an aerocharger? Buddy toasted his this wknd up in Vale. Running a 700 Polaris with the smaller turbo. Never knew he had to check oil on the thing.
We can spin the inplellor by hand but it is tight, does not spin when motor is running!

We rode Vale all weekend aswell....wicked snow and weather this weekend......The only true way of telling is too tear into the charger.....All always say 1000.00......If your interested send me a pm and I can give you some details......Hope you guys still had fun riding this weekend?????

BD

BigIQ?

Reaction score
BD, I got a IQR w/ an 800 cfi thats getting an areocharger, was wondering if the air intake off the pro-rmk kit would fit, as the the internal geometry are closer than the old rmk.

Cheers,

Top Bottom