Turbo e-tec

sledshedrevy

Reaction score
good guy to talk to on that is Curtis Tilbury , he has done turbos on a lot of sleds and i asked him late inthe season last year which he felt was the best he had done and he said flat out the turbo on the etec was by far the best he had done and seen results in .he had done the 800 2011.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure dont hear much about the E-tec turbo.

2011 174 freeride turbo ( high roller) on kijiji for 14200.00 Don't think anyone has a reliable 2 stroke turbo. Think the 4 stroke turbos will be the best bet for a while yet.JMHO

gobig1029

Reaction score
I'm just trying to get some idea's for my little 600 e-tec, needs a little more Juice !

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There have been guys turbo'n the 600 etec since before the 800 was out. I know athat there is a turbo'd etec 800 in valemount and he had it all last winter and he was sayin that he should have it dialed in really well by part way thru this winter. He is working on trying to get the clutching dialed in. I beleive that there is good reliable two-stroke turbo's out there now.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There have been guys turbo'n the 600 etec since before the 800 was out. I know athat there is a turbo'd etec 800 in valemount and he had it all last winter and he was sayin that he should have it dialed in really well by part way thru this winter. He is working on trying to get the clutching dialed in. I beleive that there is good reliable two-stroke turbo's out there now.

Ok he had it since last yr and hopes to have it dialed in by mid winter, from what Ive looked into it is a major undertaking to get it setup and then the question is how long will it last. Have a couple buddies with them and they have had nothing but hassles with them. Not to many probs with the Yammi's though know of a bunch of Yammi turbos that have had no problems. still don't think there is a 2 stroke turbo that will outlast a 4 stroke. Jus seems anyone seriously into turbo's are the 4 stroke yammi's sure there are a few 2 stroke turbos but for the price and reliability the 4 strokes have proven themselves. The cats have had good results and the Poo's but longevity and less maint go to the 4 strokes hands down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom