Tunnel Stiffeners

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do u jump? if your a big guy like me it might be a goog idea. snow eliminators or some thing like that might be an option! plus the help with snow biuld up!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you jump or even ride hard and bottom once in a while then probably be a good idea. snow eliminators will help but wont be as strong as stiffeners. I dont know about cats but i put rail stiffeners on my iq rmk. Ive heard of guys landing on the back of their rails hard and bending them.

farmer4ever

Reaction score
I'm with sledneck here, I dunno about cats but my Doo riding buddies have all put them on, and a couple ones who didn't have nice smiles in their running boards. I bought them for my last sled but never got around to installing them and it was fine so I guess it's your call, haha. A few guys I ride with have F7's and Crossfires and they don't have them. However they all keep getting lighter every year and eventually you have to start creating weak points no matter what brand you choose.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm about 185-190,i just bought the sled and haven't even taken her out yet.But might be a good idea better off being safe thay sorry later.....Where can i pick then up from

hmmc

Reaction score
Had an o5 M7 and so did 3 buddies and 2 of them had small cracks in the tunnel 2 of us had stiffners and no cracks. I would suggest it for around $125 pretty cheap. You can get them at app in st.albert great to deal with there.

Top Bottom