tunnel rack for a pro with CR racing tunnel

Octanee

Reaction score
Hey guys, Anybody know of any good racks for a pro rmk and or for a cr racing tunnel. the 2 issues I see, are A: it doesn't have the slots like polaris's do to slip in a rack along the tunnel, and B: the coolers from CR run right on the corners on the tunnel so I can't bolt something down on the sides, It would almost seem like it needs to have the mounting points on the side of the tunnel of which I can drill them then.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 cr pros, 1 155 and 1 163. Both have mountain addiction rails. There is only one set on the 155 but could easily have 2 and the 163 has 2 sets but could easily have 3. It's nice to be able to swap between bag/jerry can and between sleds too. Take a look and I think you will be impressed.

Octanee

Reaction score
I have 2 cr pros, 1 155 and 1 163. Both have mountain addiction rails. There is only one set on the 155 but could easily have 2 and the 163 has 2 sets but could easily have 3. It's nice to be able to swap between bag/jerry can and between sleds too. Take a look and I think you will be impressed.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will deffinetely take a look at them! I just want a rack for a bag.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, I will deffinetely take a look at them! I just want a rack for a bag.

The mountain addiction rails (for Polaris) have the same hole spacing as the Polaris slides (12.5") which is the same spacing as any Polaris rack. If the mountain addiction rails fit a Polaris rack will as well.

Octanee

Reaction score
Good info, the mounting points go more on the inner/middle part of the tunnel missing the outter coolers I assume then? I looked at those mountain addiction rails and I've seen them before on many sleds and snow bikes.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good info, the mounting points go more on the inner/middle part of the tunnel missing the outter coolers I assume then? I looked at those mountain addiction rails and I've seen them before on many sleds and snow bikes.

If you look from the underside at where the coolers extrusions run you will see how far forward you can go before you are wider than the extrusions. You have to remember that it is narrow enough at as far forward as your seat post to allow those bolts to go threw the tunnel without hitting the extrusions (which is also the same 12.5" spacing). Just remember to measure over and over again before poking any holes. It would be terrible to have unneeded holes in the tunnel, or even worse threw the cooler lol. This is also a great time to figure out a stealthy taillight wiring location and throw on a slim led at the back.

good luck!

Top Bottom