Tunnel Dump TSS Can

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is with the Tunnel dump can, I have never head of one like it before? Anyone try one?

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can dumps into the tunnel instead of down the hole where it normaly dumps out. You cut a hole in your tunnel in front of your chaincase and dump it in front of the track. This way deep pow will never plug your exhaust.

bentwrench

Reaction score
ive got one on my 2013, much quieter when ure cruising, but crazy loud when skis are up and on the throttle hard. I lke my tss can but some people find it loud, it sounds a lot different with tunnel dump because as track passes by it changes the sound waves, almost gives it that turboed sled sound

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder what hacking a hole in your tunnel will do to resale if someone wants to change out the can. just a thought. i like the idea though as all other cans will plug in the deep on extended sidehills on the exhaust side

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My cousin has one and it sounds horrible! I used his sled last year in revy and was embarrased about the noice it made. And like Maxwell said I would not buy a used sled with a hole hacked through the side of the tunnell! I would look into other cans first!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are stoopid loud !!!

keener

Reaction score
I just installed mine last night, its pretty loud in the garage, but we'll see what happens once the helmet is on and the track is flying by dump hole. As for cutting a hole in the tunnel, its actually super minimal. I'd be more worried about buying a used sled that has a tweaked bulkhead etc. than a little hole in the tunnel.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Install was super easy. No possible way you can really mess it up with the jig that came with it
8uge9uqe.jpg
temydete.jpg

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carrots, I have a new sled on order and was thinking about going with the TSS tunnel dump. Did you have to adjust your clutching at all? How did it performa and are you happy with it?

Sounds like there have been some issues with the MBRP (not everyone) and the HPS is hard to come by. Like the idea of tunnel dump and no bogging in the deep.

bentwrench

Reaction score
I had mine on from new, 2 seasons on it works great, the only thing I did was welded a ring on bottom and added a spring from the bottom edge to the tunnel, I had the can pop out of the hole a few times

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 443

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had mine on from new, 2 seasons on it works great, the only thing I did was welded a ring on bottom and added a spring from the bottom edge to the tunnel, I had the can pop out of the hole a few times

So how is your belt drive on your Xm thats my question lol?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how is your belt drive on your Xm thats my question lol?

I seen that to and was wondering the same to. But that tunnel dump is a pos! I know of one for sale cause his sled won't run with it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hole does no harm at all. I have a sled with a tunnel dump plenty of hard miles. And theres no can coming off the turbo. And its no louder than most sleds with a can. Its actually silenced in the deep snow. When I turbo my new sled I will want it the same way.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I LOVE the tunnel dump on my sled, there's no can tho, just a straight pipe coming off that big honkin hair dryer

Top Bottom