Tunnel dump on MCX Nytro(stock tunnel)?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen some ideas and opinions on tunnel dumping an MCX Nytro kit but need some details for running a factory tunnel. Is it an issue with the cooler running on the same side? I dont want to swap tunnel's for several reasons but dont want to run a nother year with the exhaust out the back. Any comments appreciated before I start welding.
:eek:

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen some ideas and opinions on tunnel dumping an MCX Nytro kit but need some details for running a factory tunnel. Is it an issue with the cooler running on the same side? I dont want to swap tunnel's for several reasons but dont want to run a nother year with the exhaust out the back. Any comments appreciated before I start welding.
:eek:

I ran tunnel dump in my stock tunnel all last year. You have to take out your tunnel cooler and have it shortened about 3 inches or so. Cost me 50 bucks. There is a place in ft. Saskatchewan that did mine but any machine shop could do it I'm sure. Make sure you have scratchers. I never had a overheat problem.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you build your own pipe or is a CR Racing kit? Why did it have to be shortened, due to the it touching the cooler?

Top Bottom