Tumbler Ridge Poker Run - March 20, 2010

jbeatnic

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

The TR Ridge Riders Association is putting on our first annual poker run Saturday, March 20, at Core lodge (Babcock Mountain). This is a public event, so everyone is welcome.

Registration is at 9:00 a.m.

Hope to see you there!:)

Attachments

• poker ride.jpg
    poker ride.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 106

jbeatnic

Reaction score
From visitTumblerRidge.ca:

Core Lodge Area (easy-expert)
One of the most popular riding areas in the region, Core Lodge has everything from groomed, easy-to-ride trails to extremely challenging hill climbs. Windy Ridge offers more than 100 runs with many exciting climbing bowls and steep peaks. The Super Bowl, Toboggan Hill and Terminator Peak provide expert riders real tests for their high-powered machines and terrific views for family and intermediate riders. An exciting bobsled-like run can be found down a draw called “the chute”, one of the Windy Ridge exits. You can also make your way to the massive ice sculpture that is Kinuseo Falls – an unforgettable winter spectacle.

The Core Lodge itself is a base for snowmobilers, open to everyone, and is a good place to stop and warm up while out riding. No overnight camping is allowed.

DOONORTH

Reaction score
hi everyone.

The tr ridge riders association is putting on our first annual poker run saturday, march 20, at core lodge (babcock mountain). This is a public event, so everyone is welcome.

Registration is at 9:00 a.m.

Hope to see you there!:)

thanks for the info, if you pm the poster to me i will try to get it posted here at my office

jbeatnic

Reaction score
The TR Ridge Riders grooming crew was out to core lodge this afternoon, and reports that 8 - 10 inches of fresh snow fell today. The trail is ready, and theres fresh powder for all.

Registration starts at 9:00a.m., with the first sleds leaving at 10:00 a.m.

Hope to see you there!

Top Bottom