tumbler- core lodge

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry, dont know & havnt heard,& i cant find any info on the tumbler website like you used to,so we are headed for hasler tomorrow(sun) hope its not to beat up

jimigermanson

Reaction score
2 hours southwest of grande Praire. 60 clicks from Tumbler. Conditions were good.Lots of powder and a mix of riding types.Unfortunately my d8 blew up on the way out. It's in the shop now.

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet,was it very busy or very tracked up. did you get any pictures?
we ended up going to beaver creek instead of hassler, good thing i think as it was probly very busy,the parking lot@silver sands looked pretty full when we went by too

Smokeshow

Reaction score
2 hours southwest of grande Praire. 60 clicks from Tumbler. Conditions were good.Lots of powder and a mix of riding types.Unfortunately my d8 blew up on the way out. It's in the shop now.

60 km which way from tumbler, is it on the Old Heritage Highway or between Tumbler/Chetwynd, thanks.

mountainhunter

Reaction score
more like 25 kms from TR . it is to south east of tumbler. you turn on the south road just on the top of the hill after you cross babcock creek,if you are coming on 52 from gp . you will see the signs for the coal mine .watch for heavy traffic.

jimigermanson

Reaction score
No it wasn't very busy. maybe 10 sleds and they were just sightseeing. no one touched a hill except me and my buddy.this is a pretty good spot

zquadnut

Reaction score
Windblown and cold Sat. there was a few people in there but same as last year, better riding in the Pine Pass.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode on Saturday, tons of fresh powder. People stuck every where. We didnt make it much past A.C. meadows, to much snow. This warm weather should help set the snow up.

Paul

Assaultdude09

Reaction score
how do you get from GP to core lodge? where do you take you sled off at? where would you lay your head at nigh? many avalanches?

Top Bottom