Tudeau's "employee discount tax".

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He doesn't have an income problem he's got a spending problem. Not only that but he enjoys shooting the cow that feeds him"west" he's to busy trying to look good to the world than take care of his own country. Hopefully he keeps doing what he's doing and pisses off Quebec and Ontario enough to tax himself out of a job. What amazes me is how much I find people in the west care about politics in recent time I much prefer when the adults were in charge of the money and we all just went about our lives working hard spending our hard earned dollars on beer and snowmobiles!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawkin idiots are squandering so much money that they are trying to tax anything imaginable to reduce the deficit. In business it is difficult to increase revenue but easy to reduce costs, someone needs to buy these dummies a business 101 textbook.

your assuming that they can read.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've "heard" some employers allowing employees to order items at cost through payroll deduction as long as the items are at least loosely business related. That way the employer writes off the items and the employee doesn't have to pay income tax on that money.

I love it! Man those small business owners sure had a lot of tax evasion tricks up their sleeves. Frankly I'm not crying because a small fraction of these tricks are being taken away. And let's not pretend like the people who utilize these won't continue to do so in another form, or the same form with even more paperwork / laundering covering their tracks.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha the liberal news propaganda machine aka cbc helping Justin to not look like the bad guy. Well another day another dumb move now JT is going to buy used F18s from Australia as a protest against the US tariff on bombardier. I'm still waiting for Trump to diss Trudope, it has to be coming sometime.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love it! Man those small business owners sure had a lot of tax evasion tricks up their sleeves. Frankly I'm not crying because a small fraction of these tricks are being taken away. And let's not pretend like the people who utilize these won't continue to do so in another form, or the same form with even more paperwork / laundering covering their tracks.
I gather you have never owned a small business or a farm? If you had you would know that you need to make enough money to take advantage of any of the options you call "tricks.". Pretty small potato's when there are large corporations who have way more potential for deductions and even some of those have unpaid taxes. This is the equivalent of shaking down elementary kids for their lunch money

Top Bottom