TSS M8's?

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Hey guys. I'm currently on a Impulse race gas Nytro. I'm considering switching to a 2 strk turbo next year, and I'm interested in the TSS kit because it uses the Boost-It fuel system. I installed it on my Nytro and it works flawless! :) How are the TSS M8 kits working? Looking for honest replies.
Thanks

smp747

Reaction score
i really have no idea on how their kits are working but everyone seems to like them though. im pretty sure you can run boost it for any turbo sled now though, not just the tss's, smokindave has boost it on his twisted 1000's

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen then first hand at yamafest last year and they were working awesome. With the boost it controller, and there water to air intercooled air box they were tearing it up and sounded really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm currently on a Impulse race gas Nytro. I'm considering switching to a 2 strk turbo next year, and I'm interested in the TSS kit because it uses the Boost-It fuel system. I installed it on my Nytro and it works flawless! :) How are the TSS M8 kits working? Looking for honest replies.
Thanks

Why not a boostit Pro? These things are running strong and fast!!

Top Bottom