Trying to trade a tank for a real machine

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would trade if he gave me an extra like 5 grand to drop a turbo in it so there equal sleds. he dont want a smaller sled he just doesnt want to be left at the bottom on his yammie lmao :d:beer:

Blownsilver

Reaction score
I had a nytro mtx and stock what a pos, at 518 kms it tossed a rod and broke both cases Yamaha told me to pack sand because the plastic hand gaurd was broke and they said because i rolled it to get the pig unstuck thats why the rod went ( even though it was my 68 y.o father riding it down a trail at like 30-40 kms/h by his farm a few weeks after when it went) I was stuck for a 7 grand repair bill. garbaged that sack of ch!t and yamaha bought a M8 and NEVER looked back

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey hot rod got the vide from mcbride today lots of fun that weekend. About that add does that remind you of some who once had an apex that thought it was the shiz nit.:)

Yep, that is why I am aloud to bash Yamaha, because I once had a weak moment and bought one.

freehand

Reaction score
Rider skill....is what you need. the Nytro is a great sled, I would be interested in looking at it ?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can you even compare the 2 sleds. 130Hp vs 160 and look at the weight difference.

As far as i'm concerned it's a crock not being able to compare them. The way i look at is simple all sleds of similar displacement should be able to be compared no matter if they are four stroke or two stroke. I think it's a joke that the four strokers get more displacement to compare with the two strokes.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as i'm concerned it's a crock not being able to compare them. The way i look at is simple all sleds of similar displacement should be able to be compared no matter if they are four stroke or two stroke. I think it's a joke that the four strokers get more displacement to compare with the two strokes.

It takes alot more 4 stroke displacement to make the same 2 stroke horsepower.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It takes alot more 4 stroke displacement to make the same 2 stroke horsepower.

It doesn't make it right. Then they are comapring sleds in horsepower classes not displacement which isn't right. Yam should just step up to the plate and produce a decent powered stocker.

nosmoke

Reaction score
the rider makes a huge differance on how the sled works.ya they are heavy but with a 180 kit there is no 800 or 1000 that will come close.

Top Bottom