Trygstad motorsports new 872 y-pipe

Dave Trygstad

Trygstad Motorsports
Reaction score
Our new Y-Pipe is now completed and available for our 872 builds both Etec and R engines. After years of development we now offer this great product for our proven line of 872's. Dimensions have been tweaked and the inside is hand finished for a smooth and weld free finish along with ceramic coating both the inside and outside. Give us a call for information on this and other products we have available for the Ski Doo-Rotax powerplants!

Dave Trygstad

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you make a ypipe for stock 800r etecs? So much conflicting info out there about which make power and which lose power etc.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Dave Trygstad

Trygstad Motorsports
Reaction score
Do you make a ypipe for stock 800r etecs? So much conflicting info out there about which make power and which lose power etc.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Our Y-Pipe is developed specifically for our 872 at this time,
Dave Trygstad

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the other site....

Attachments

• photo (65).JPG
    photo (65).JPG
    7 KB · Views: 339

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
Whats the difference between that and stock? Does it flow better? work on a stock motor? What about stock at sea level vs. 872 at elevation, they make about the same HP....
You made a big deal about how y-pipes don't make any more HP in previous posts. Honestly just curious. There's so much BS online nowadays, just wondering what the specs are.

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the y pipe is to big it will allow exhaust gasses to slow down to fast thus robbing HP. That is why your pipe is narrow and slowly becomes bigger to help dissipate the pulsing of the Pistons.

Dave Trygstad

Trygstad Motorsports
Reaction score
MtnMaster
Y-pipe is developed for our 872 builds only, If you are the owner of our 872 product give a call and I will explain what we have to offer.
Dave trygstad

Top Bottom