Truckboss flip rear extension

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you S&M'rs have a Truckboss flip rear extension and can comment on how it works? Looking at the black brace in the picture I think the track would be sitting on it when the side extensions are out and two sleds are on the deck. I don't think I would want my track on that while driving all over. I currently have the standard (old style) extension but would prefer the flip type for towing an enclosed trailer. If I turn sharp with my current extension it will poke a hole in the enclosed trailer behind. Sometimes them logging roads get a little tight to turn on.

flip01.jpg

Thanks

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just by looking at it i would think you should be able to move the bracket closer to the super glide in the middle.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
If you left in that position your track would sit on it, you can defiantly move them in towards the super glides. I have one but had to do some modifications because when I went to load my RZR the rear wheels ended up sitting on the flip portion. I ended having to eliminate the flip portion and make my extension fixed. I also was worried about the distance between my extension and trailer. I ended up purchasing a trailer hitch extension from Torklift. I also had to buy a new hitch as these are specific, but the advantage is I gained 21" of extension. With an equalizer hitch I can still pull by bumper tow holiday trailer with tongue weight up to 1500lbs. You can get longer extensions but the tongue weight drops the longer you go. The system works great I have been using all summer.

Top Bottom