Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran tryggs from a big rig. 11r 22.5 fit perfect on a 37 and they chewed hard
93db3f16d398215434a3f43782b39474.jpg

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have run many sets of chains for years (mostly used during hunting season, rarely sledding). Most people don’t need a heavy set for slight recovery when sledding. Cam locks are definitely nice, and even a few bungees are good if you only have the chains on for a short time.
Recently a buddy that drives truck showed me a set of titanium chains(I thought ...BS) but I was educated when I grabbed them..... lightest damn chains I ever seen!!!! Not sure where they came from or the price.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have run many sets of chains for years (mostly used during hunting season, rarely sledding). Most people don’t need a heavy set for slight recovery when sledding. Cam locks are definitely nice, and even a few bungees are good if you only have the chains on for a short time.
Recently a buddy that drives truck showed me a set of titanium chains(I thought ...BS) but I was educated when I grabbed them..... lightest damn chains I ever seen!!!! Not sure where they came from or the price.

If you spend anytime on the logging roads the chains can get you out of a bind. Even when the certain snow comes in town I’ve seen them useful. You get a fully loaded sled trailer at times forward is your only option. For $295 throw them in and hopefully never use them

Top Bottom