Truck broke into and almost Stole

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya there was this and that, that i did to it so it wouldnt start.

But whatever talking to my brother he told me even the gm's with On Star can be stole and not tracked and shut off with doing the right things, so if they want it they will get it.

Ill do what i can to make it a deterent, so hopfuly they dont bother with mine but there is always other methods like a tow truck lol, just like a Harley shop in Ontario drove a semi through the wall. They want it they will get it.
Ya but anything helps especially if it stops someone from wrecking your weekend

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya there was this and that, that i did to it so it wouldnt start.

But whatever talking to my brother he told me even the gm's with On Star can be stole and not tracked and shut off with doing the right things, so if they want it they will get it.

Ill do what i can to make it a deterent, so hopfuly they dont bother with mine but there is always other methods like a tow truck lol, just like a Harley shop in Ontario drove a semi through the wall. They want it they will get it.

yeah, you just need to make it easier to steal someone else's. :beer::beer:for you, stay thirsty my friend.:d:d

cadmo

Reaction score
well i didnt want to say that about a fellow sleders truck, but a news reporter or a tree hugger, would be just fine but who wants a Prius lol.

Just added pics of my truck so people can see what they tried to jack.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thank you for taking a few steps beyond and will definitely be going to your site. again thank you, all your patrons sledders or not, will benefit. :d:d:beer::beer:

Last edited:

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello All Sledders, Today we had cameras for the parking lot installed...Just thought we would let you all know we definately did NOT take that lightly!!!

I think one more thing that would be nice is the fenced compound is very nice but the snow is level with the fence so you can walk in there or even drive a sled out at night still no problem. The previous owner used to snow blow around the inside and out side along the fence which was very nice. Then it made it tougher to get over the fence. Just a thought for you to keep in mind. If you can keep your place like fort knocks then everybody will want to say there!!!!!:d

cadmo

Reaction score
Allic the cameras is really appericated for my next trip as well you lending me your booster cables

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like a PM to. I have a 2003 with some nice add on . I would like to still have it and we are headed out on our next sledding trip soon. Thanks

x2 i would like too know as well had my 2000 stole once already....

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks to anyone who has had one stolen or attemted stolen, but I havent read that anyone has had an alarm. I know no one listens to car alarms anymore in big cities but I can help but think in a small town like that if a car alarm is going off in a hotel parking lot that there wouldnt be a couple guys running out in their underware with some form of funiture as a weapon.;)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
There are kits available for all you ford guys that mount behind the door handles and then they can't be forced into, to even get at the ignition...... Would be the first line of defense.

Second line is obviously pulling the fuel pump fuse or relay, out of the fuse box under the hood.......................
But if they're into the vehicle, and can't get it running, they'll be stealing anything that's not bolted down anyway, believe me!!!

Last edited:

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little tougher when you pull the relay out of the fuse box. She won't go anywhere and it takes about two seconds to do.

Good idea, I was thinking the same thing. If you pull out of the important relays and fuses she's dead in the water. Easy fix.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you really want to stop these guys from stealing your truck, or catch them and do some damage, get a good alarm installed. If there are 2 f350's side by side, they'll always go for the one without an alarm.

OR IF YOU WANT TO CATCH THEM YOURSELF.... you don't put any alarm stickers in your window, put a piece of electrical tape to cover the little blinking alarm light in your cab, then set your alarm horn to silent but make it beep on your keychain when someone tries to break in your truck. YOU KNOW SOMEONE'S BREAKING INTO YOUR TRUCK AND THEY DON'T HEAR YOU COMING UP BEHIND THEM WITH A BASEBALL BAT.

cadmo

Reaction score
Oh i like that idea.

Or... i could mount one of my hand guns under the seat, sit on the seat and BANG, kinda like in the big citys when people were putting needles under the seats for tow truck drivers years agow.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i havent work in while gettin pretty desprate lol,pay me good wage ill sleep in ur trailer and by morning it'll either be just me and emptys or a bunch of stunned gun F$#Ked up robbers......that'll have then thinkin to try that again blahahahh:hmm:and give me ur cell so i can call at 3am with the option to come bootF@#K um ur self............

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Hey i havent work in while gettin pretty desprate lol,pay me good wage ill sleep in ur trailer and by morning it'll either be just me and emptys or a bunch of stunned gun F$#Ked up robbers......that'll have then thinkin to try that again blahahahh:hmm:and give me ur cell so i can call at 3am with the option to come bootF@#K um ur self............

Having a little moment tonight Carbon!

The girls wish they could be there with you in your drunken stuper!

Oh wait a minute,,, we are riding....Good luck with your puter.....

Sorry about your luck .

Top Bottom