Trojan Horse

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went I click on the S&M Tube tab at the top and I get a Trojan Horse warning I am letting you all know of this so those of you who don't have an updated virus software would be effected. So be careful when opening that link.:eek::eek: or for now stay clear of it until the Mod's can get it figured out!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Went I click on the S&M Tube tab at the top and I get a Trojan Horse warning I am letting you all know of this so those of you who don't have an updated virus software would be effected. So be careful when opening that link.:eek::eek: or for now stay clear of it until the Mod's can get it figured out!

HMMMMM, MINES WORKING OKAY.....STRANGE:confused:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a trojan horse virus thing showing up on some webites...it scares the crap out of you thinking that all this chit is happening and you gotta click this and download that or you're gonna lose all your info....it looks like it's a legit virus program and stuff, but it's not. Best to run away...I KNEW I was protected and went about checking my virus program first and saw that it was good to go and nothing was detected. The trojan horse virus message looks like a legit message but it's not if you check it further...don't download anything or click anything unless you go through your own virus scan program and use their updates and downloads.

Not sure if this is what you encountered here, but it could be since noone else is getting the same message. :confused:

Top Bottom