tried a magna flow muffler on my nytro

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!! that is crazy nice!! I wonder how a nytro would look all black with some faded green skulls....i think it would be sick

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!! that is crazy nice!! I wonder how a nytro would look all black with some faded green skulls....i think it would be sick

Yah that's a pretty nice lookin sled.. The one that we are building is black with white hood. Same tunnel but in candy red with polished extrusions, and we powdew coated a few other parts. We also put a doo rear skid rails with a holz rear skid kit, the rails were anadized red.. Putting a ten Gallon tan on it also, but not in yet..

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet man how do you think that black and green would look? im saving for that custom paint job on my sled. it would be metallic black, and lime green faded skulls

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thx guys, it is a TAD pinker than it was supposed to be, but hey....... i'm man enuff to ride a pink sled........... you better be man enuff to beat me if ur spouting off!!! :D

this tunnel is the one i originally wanted, but with the bumper & extrusions, a arms etc all done in "Candy Raspberry".......... but this one was sitting on the floor with no home, so i took it. I'll be doing the "full meal deal" on it next season(or we'll see what Yammy has up there sleeves for 09) I love the sled & won't get rid of it, but maybe upgrade to something with a little more HP...... we'll see. keep this one for the wife & go blue next year;)

I think the green would look killer man. There is so much you can do with them now for mods & colors & chit!!!!

RN

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thx guys, it is a TAD pinker than it was supposed to be, but hey....... i'm man enuff to ride a pink sled........... you better be man enuff to beat me if ur spouting off!!! :D

this tunnel is the one i originally wanted, but with the bumper & extrusions, a arms etc all done in "Candy Raspberry".......... but this one was sitting on the floor with no home, so i took it. I'll be doing the "full meal deal" on it next season(or we'll see what Yammy has up there sleeves for 09) I love the sled & won't get rid of it, but maybe upgrade to something with a little more HP...... we'll see. keep this one for the wife & go blue next year;)

I think the green would look killer man. There is so much you can do with them now for mods & colors & chit!!!!

RN

I no, my dads thinkin' about turboing his apex, after he watched some videos on youtube. we even have a video of my dad on his friends turbo'd apex. if you wanna check it out, go to youtube and type in "breathe-the most beautiful snowmobile clip in he world".

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a pretty sweet video. Nice to see someone who rides their turbo like a normal person, not some retarded climb

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had a nytro with a superchargr on it on the scales today... With no fuel in it, holz rear skid, it came in at 593lbs. I tried to uplaoad some pic's but it said that they were to big?? I had a pic of it on the scale. With a holz rear skid ( for a doo with doo rails) and a cr162 tunnel it is 36" from the ground to the rear bumper, crazy... But the back end doesnt feel any heavier to pick up really than a Xp, no joke i was impressed..

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nytro rider your dad must be famous. How long have you guys known Veedy?
I like that movie too. I can't wait to see Boost Duece.

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we dont know him me and my dad just shot it, my dad's friend knows veedy, and he gave it too him to edit and stuff.

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and yea man i cant wait to see boost duece either. Last year i raced a yamaha phazer in cross-country and a few drags, and we're heading to some drags on the 24th. and we're rebuilding a old yamaha SRX440 and making it into a drag sled.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boost duece is pretty good man!!!! not all climbing, just guys out rippin it up. all front mount turbo's other than Darko's Apex from last year with his rear mount MCX. wait till you see Irmen's wipeouts on turbo hill in Revy :eek:........ LOL. he can ride , but apparently he can crash hard too.

RN

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pics of exhaust in tunnel, and block off plate for extra under seat storage.

Attachments

• 100_1724 (Small).JPG
    100_1724 (Small).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_1725 (Small).JPG
    100_1725 (Small).JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_1727 (Small).JPG
    100_1727 (Small).JPG
    61 KB · Views: 143
  • 100_1726 (Small).JPG
    100_1726 (Small).JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 100_1690 (Small).JPG
    100_1690 (Small).JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 142

nytro mtx

Reaction score
youll like it much more now with no muffler and a nice whistle. lol

I went 2 canadian tire, they sell a muffler 4 ,4 stroke bikes, it is a stright pipe design. I got it on and sounds pritty cool, loud but cool. It costs $169.00 + gst. Put about 400km on it so far and no problems.

Top Bottom