triangle Mastercard

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watch your card this company is pretty shady and when i caught them at their game they let me cancel my card no problem instead of resolving the issue... If you negotiated a lower interest rate check it and make sure it stayed the same after the name change

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a fyi to add to this that applies to any credit card... They must give 45 days notice of a increase and they are not allowed to increase the interest rate on your previous balance only new purchases. According to the regulatory body overseeing charge cards A CC company usually does not raise interest rates unless you have missed payments and are a poor client... Never missed a payment in my life so who knows how accurate that statement is.

They told me the interest % cannot be changed but i know 2 friends that are both at reduced rates and i had them verify yesterday and their cards never changed. The catch is both their cards are kept at 0 balance so the credit card company is not making a penny off them

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
We use our Triangle rewards card for purchases to get the increased points or savings.
Use it, then immediately make a payment for the same amount before leaving the till.
Only gain we found with that card......
Works though. Points add up.
And they do not make a penny off of us......

Top Bottom