Travel trailer from Ontario to Alberta

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say on the low end 1.00 per km depends on size and if it is put on top of a flat deck.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trailer in about 35' and would be coming from Hawksberry Ont.

its will be a dollar or more per/km, it would be cheaper for you to go get it an drive back,, my home town is Timmins, Ontario an in my truck it was about 1100 dollars round trip on gas...its about 2900 km's to Timmins, just to give you an idea on price per/km (2900 km @1$= $2900)

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really does depend on the size , 35 foot long, 8'6" wide ... what is the height, at the highest point. How would you load this on a flat deck? There are trailer movers. Select Classic Carriers is out of Saskatoon, 1-800-409-1733 or 306-374-2733. I have used them in the past for other loads easy to deal with. They use tilt decks so the loading and unloading is less of an issue

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There are lots of companies running across Canada coast to coast. One of the largest deck companies with multiple subsiduary branches throughout Canada is Mullen. Some others that run east-west are Deck X, Motrux, Continental Cartage, NIC (Northern Industrial Carriers), just to list a few. Another option is to talk with a local RV dealer to find who they use to bring their units from the manufactuer. Might find someone looking for a back haul. Good luck.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jaybec, I am also from timmins and just got back last week from there and was 3100km on e way. What way do you go save some km's. I have used U-Ship and had great deals and no problems.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Whichever way one cuts it fuel has to be both ways unless there is an empty backhaul involved.

If you have the time, all it costs you is fuel and wear and tear on your haul truck.....make sense?

Just make a decision......good luck

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jaybec, I am also from timmins and just got back last week from there and was 3100km on e way. What way do you go save some km's. I have used U-Ship and had great deals and no problems.

i stay on trans can all the way, turn off on 655,

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of our Companies books on-line from anywhere... States included...Maxen Logistics...they broker loads in from USA and Canada , coast to coast....sleds, cars , quads you name it....let me know if you're interested and I can give you a number.

Top Bottom