Travel Trailer Buying Red Deer area

DragonCFI

Reaction score
Mother in law is coming down looking to purchase a Travel Trailer. Who's good to deal with around Red Deer area and any brands to stay away from.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but stay away from anything that is a "Lite" model. It is lite for a reason, build cheap! I had a neighbor that had one. If the trailer was not perfectly leveled the doors would not open. To me that is pathetic. Lots of RV dealerships so do your homework (as you are with this post) and wheel and deal!!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wind river make a very nice trailer 4 season and nice floor plans price a little high but quality is up there,south side dodge in red deer sells them

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of the new ones are good.

No matter the brand. But having a good service dept for the warranty period is what Ur looking for.

Don't go to go r.v at all. Nightmare is all I have to say.

I'm still trying to get our trailer fixed right.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

Last edited:

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went looking to upgrade our trailer to a new one. Everyone we looked at was chitty workmanship. Cheap materials, cheap products, and flimsy. We bought ours in 2009 in the 30k-40k price...now for that price you get the trailer that were in the 20k-30k in 2009. Decided to sell it now and get out of it.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
If there is someone down there that sells Aspen Trails take a look. Great deal for the $ and seemed to be a decent quality.... I love their lay outs. Will deff be one of my top runners when I upgrade

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my Jayco at Western RV in Airdrie. They were good to deal with and I like the trailer so far.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I have been turned away there several times by poor salesmen attitude, poor pricing, and goofy sales tactics.

It truly is a building full of a-holes! I never seen so many "I'm better than you" salesman in one place! You need a shower after ya talk to any of them! Especially there leader Brad C

Top Bottom