Transgender Catholic Teacher

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is about the Transgender Catholic teacher getting fired, this seems to be going off topic here. We are all open to our own opinions.

Indeed we are, but it comes with the territory. If you go into one aspect of it. Other parts are bound to come up.

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I truly believe firing this 'individual' is correct of the CATHOLIC church which clearly preaches the bible and how homosexuality and transgender is wrong.

'It' was offered $78,000 to keep quite, not go to the public, and accept 'it' was fired. But instead 'it' had to make a statement and try to be an 'individual' and go to the news.

Like that's just being blind. What do you expect? I sure know I wouldn't want to be taught by an individual that makes these kinds of life choices.

But then again - I'm just some dumb average grade 11 high school student with a regular future probably like mechanics or something. And will probably be average at it.

So what do I know?

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup FIRED!!! I'm sure there are many trans gender friendly schools now a days go find one.

As for the gay subject in general ; I thought I was all good with the gays have a few fag friends and I luv em' really funny great guys Love Ellen watch her lots been hit on by a few dykes never bothered me. Then recently my lil sis told me she had a girlfriend and it bugged the chit outta me so I don't know which side I'm on ?? I never ever had any hostile feelings towards them but I find myself not liking the idea for one of my own family........ Either way I really hope she outgrows it and its a phase , if not ill deal but it won't be as easy as I thought!

Off subject.....FIRE he/she is my vote!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the problem with the world nowadays, everybody is to quick and easy to go with the flow so to speak. such is the cause of so much hypocrosy in religion etc. the catholic religion, as much as i disagree with most of it, is doing what is right imo. they are standing behind their beliefs and dealing with this in the proper way. imo they should have done the same thing with their faggot preachers as well. jmo. the world is a really messed up place as it is we dont need to support gays and gay rights imo.:nono::nono:
leviticus 18:22"he who lies with a man as with a woman is despicable and shall be put to death". just sayin.

"If a man rapes a virgin and gets caught, he must pay her 50 pieces of silver to her father, and then marry her".
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Is this still the rule?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"If a man rapes a virgin and gets caught, he must pay her 50 pieces of silver to her father, and then marry her".
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Is this still the rule?

we have to realize that the bible was not originally written in english so some parts are very hard to translate
look into it a find a more accurate translation/ meaning of what the original text stated, the niv uses rape as the translation from the original hebrew, however the original hebrew word translates more into catch or capture.
i think it more means if he is with her as husband and wife that he must marry her which is how it should be. would be a lot less stds and failed marriages imo if it were. however it is not like that anymore for probably 99% of peeps out there, myself included, and probably even Joey:eek: do not live by that rule of the bible.
but anyways thread back to messed up teacher
there is already a religion thread for all the other stuff here.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
STD's cant be transmitted between straight people????
HURRAY unprotected sex for ALL heteros!!!!

i didnt say they cant be transmitted between straights, dont think i even mentioned gay or straight. there would just be alot less of them if there was less sleepin around just sayin

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didnt say they cant be transmitted between straights, dont think i even mentioned gay or straight. there would just be alot less of them if there was less sleepin around just sayin

i know i skewed your post to suit mine.... editing is AWESOME! lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i know i skewed your post to suit mine.... editing is AWESOME! lol

Impersonate other Individuals

Do not IMPERSONATE other individuals or falsely represent yourself. Or change there posts in a quote.

Dear what_next,

You have received an infraction at Snow and Mud.com.

Reason: Skewing another members post to suit your own.....Editing is NOT Awesome!
-------
STOP
-------

This infraction is worth 83point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Snow and Mud.com

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Impersonate other Individuals

Do not IMPERSONATE other individuals or falsely represent yourself. Or change there posts in a quote.

Dear what_next,

You have received an infraction at Snow and Mud.com.

Reason: Skewing another members post to suit your own.....Editing is NOT Awesome!
-------
STOP
-------

This infraction is worth 83point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Snow and Mud.com

i didnt add anything, or change how it was said, its still technically his quote, word for word.... i just cut out the fat... so to speak
the news does it all the time

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i didnt add anything, or change how it was said, its still technically his quote, word for word.... i just cut out the fat... so to speak
the news does it all the time

they also falsely accuse.... so suck it up princess....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have to realize that the bible was not originally written in english so some parts are very hard to translate
look into it a find a more accurate translation/ meaning of what the original text stated, the niv uses rape as the translation from the original hebrew, however the original hebrew word translates more into catch or capture.
i think it more means if he is with her as husband and wife that he must marry her which is how it should be. would be a lot less stds and failed marriages imo if it were. however it is not like that anymore for probably 99% of peeps out there, myself included, and probably even Joey:eek: do not live by that rule of the bible.
but anyways thread back to messed up teacher
there is already a religion thread for all the other stuff here.

You quoted first....I believe that the whole bible was written in languages other than English, not just the quotes that make the writers look less than reasonable. I believe that there is just as much chance that the passages you quote have been mistranslated as the ones I use to illustrate my points.
Just because the teacher is a freak doesn't mean he/she/it doesn't deserve to make a living, everyone has to eat.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You quoted first....I believe that the whole bible was written in languages other than English, not just the quotes that make the writers look less than reasonable. I believe that there is just as much chance that the passages you quote have been mistranslated as the ones I use to illustrate my points.
Just because the teacher is a freak doesn't mean he/she/it doesn't deserve to make a living, everyone has to eat.
true, and he/she/it is able to do that in another school system. the CATHOLIC system is based on CATHOLIC teachings and their morals, and as such, all are held accountable to those teachings(excluding priests obviously :eek:). so she/he/it doesn't have a right to work for them, just work somewhere

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup FIRED!!! I'm sure there are many trans gender friendly schools now a days go find one.

As for the gay subject in general ; I thought I was all good with the gays have a few fag friends and I luv em' really funny great guys Love Ellen watch her lots been hit on by a few dykes never bothered me. Then recently my lil sis told me she had a girlfriend and it bugged the chit outta me so I don't know which side I'm on ?? I never ever had any hostile feelings towards them but I find myself not liking the idea for one of my own family........ Either way I really hope she outgrows it and its a phase , if not ill deal but it won't be as easy as I thought!

Off subject.....FIRE he/she is my vote!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Hey my sister too, i don't think its a phase[lol]but i will say she's way happier so really who are we to judge.remember ALL wars are over religion in way or another.::eek::

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey my sister too, i don't think its a phase[lol]but i will say she's way happier so really who are we to judge.remember ALL wars are over religion in way or another.::eek::

i still think my brother is gay... but he wont come out of the closet so i can kick him back in!!!

JK....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true, and he/she/it is able to do that in another school system. the CATHOLIC system is based on CATHOLIC teachings and their morals, and as such, all are held accountable to those teachings(excluding priests obviously :eek:). so she/he/it doesn't have a right to work for them, just work somewhere

I guess if that's the case they have to fire ALL non Catholic teachers. As long as it teaches the curriculum, there's nothing that says it has to live the life.....

Top Bottom