Training to become Canadian....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never miss work no matter what the road conditions are like, its a pride thing and if you do miss work say sorry. Speaking of which I will be done work this week and I think Beaver season is open what great timing.!:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow days aren't hookie, in Canada its like the holly grail, it's expected.....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about if the SNOW conditions are awesome? I pride myself on HOOKIE days! LOL

:common001:

Very true, looks like I am in need of some training myself! I work away so when I am home and the snow is falling its always a Hookie day!...I like the way your thinking there may already be some Canadian blood in you..lol!:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meLpuF9UMvk&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

We haven't got much of a team,but we got THE BEST FANS!!!!!!!
absolutely!! awesome vid mike....I was at game 6 in '06 and it still gives me goosebumps to watch that....it was fricken electric! best part of the vid is Joey Moss singing his guts out on the Oiler bench! the whole place even sang The Star Spangled Banner...albeit somewhat quieter....:beer::d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We grow and smoke pot legally in our igloos and Alberta sucks but has way better quadding than BC!

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
We grow and smoke pot legally in our igloos and Alberta sucks but has way better quadding than BC!

LOL

Well, I'm a sledder... 120%... so BC it will have to be! ;) :thumbsup2:

The next holiday that I'll be celebrating is Thanksgiving... and it is now a 5 year tradition that I spend it in Revelstoke! :yahoo: Spend Xmas and NYs there too... That's gotta make me part Canadian right? :canadaflag:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
LOL

Well, I'm a sledder... 120%... so BC it will have to be! ;) :thumbsup2:

The next holiday that I'll be celebrating is Thanksgiving... and it is now a 5 year tradition that I spend it in Revelstoke! :yahoo: Spend Xmas and NYs there too... That's gotta make me part Canadian right? :canadaflag:

YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER;)........ BUT YOU HAVE TO CELEBRATE THE CANADIAN THANKSGIVING, NOT YOUR HOMIES THANKSGIVING:d

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
LOL Brandy.........we'll take you but not sure about your other half.....is he coming too? j/k... Love you guys.:beer: Hope to see you with a Revy address someday......heck maybe we'll be neighbours....but I plan on living in Ktown...2 hours and we're there:d

Top Bottom