trailswest trailers

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any info on these trailers. seem to be a nice trailer, lots of options. the heater package is only a grand more.20000 btu.prices are alot lower than some other brands, i'm just wondering if they'll hold up.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy has a mirage sorta like that. Like the above trailer, its a bitch to change tires because there isn't much room between the side of the tire and the wall that comes down.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mirage is a batch, stay away from them if you can. You won't get your warranty honoured nor will you get any kind of service out of these guys when the axles let go.

Buddy has a mirage sorta like that. Like the above trailer, its a bitch to change tires because there isn't much room between the side of the tire and the wall that comes down.

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That goosneck version looks awesome! Anybody know about what these cost optioned out?
I called Airdrie Trailer sales, they are a dealer for trails west, they have a GN version, I think they said 27,000 but they dont make a all aluminum, still a steel frame, for that price I would want a all aluminum. Martin has or had the triton on for under 20,000 all aluminum with heat. the under floor heat would be nice and a goose neck aswell, but little too pricey for a steel trailer. IMO.

swikertrob

Reaction score
It's a shame.
It has come to my attention that “Dale Dalueg” made up his whole story concerning his Mirage Trailer.
He claimed to be the original owner; and he is not, when questioned, he then claimed he co-owned the unit with the original owner, he did not.
He claimed the axle failed after 12 months, it did not.
He claimed the repair cost was $5200, it was not.
He claimed Mirage ignored him, we did not.
He claimed he called the dealer where he purchased the unit, he did not.
He claims to be a “victim”, he is not.

He was very aware the warranty was not transferable from the original owner and did everything, including compromising his integrity, to deceive Mirage.
Mirage offered to repair his unit at no charge if he returned it to the factory, we now realize why he decided not to choose this option.
If he would have been honest from the start, there would have been a totally different outcome.
The fact that he started his own personal "smear" campaign based on lies, is disappointing to say the least, and directly reflects the absence of morals in some individuals.

This concludes this matter.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a shame.
It has come to my attention that “Dale Dalueg” made up his whole story concerning his Mirage Trailer.
He claimed to be the original owner; and he is not, when questioned, he then claimed he co-owned the unit with the original owner, he did not.

He was very aware the warranty was not transferable from the original owner and did everything, including compromising his integrity, to deceive Mirage.
Mirage offered to repair his unit at no charge if he returned it to the factory, we now realize why he decided not to choose this option.
If he would have been honest from the start, there would have been a totally different outcome.
The fact that he started his own personal "smear" campaign based on lies, is disappointing to say the least, and directly reflects the absence of morals in some individuals.

was lookin at a new trailer, will now look at something else, seems like you have a 5and 5 warranty. 5 ft or 5 secs seems better to pass by mirage.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Imdooing I will sell you a nice all alum trailer in late summer, getting ready for new one to order. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IMG_0185.jpg

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a shame.

Well nice job trying to do damage control....... But it's way to late, if you really cared you would have been a part of all the threads and have worked with people to fix issues, posted replies, and pictures. As you have not done anything but try and smear people..... I will not buy your trailers and I will be damn sure no one I know does either. A simple google search shows what kind of people you are and the product you produce, proof is in the pudding buddy. Hope the ship sinks, have a good one.

Anyone can cut and paste to threads..... See :p

Last edited:

wobcane

Reaction score
You can get a burandt edition trails west rpm trailer in montana for 14000. This includes furnace, windows, pvc floor and 28 ft bumper pull.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am really going to check out Burandt's GN when I am down there next week. Trailswest have a decent rep in the horse trailer business - nothing flashy like an all aluminum Featherlight or Sundowner - but a dependable trailer. I for one don't have an issue with a steel frame - as long as the aluminum to steel connection is sealed properyt.

With a G/N I think you can get away with more weight than with a bumper pull and still feel like you are pulling the same weight of trailer. Plus I love the idea of the GN to store stuff. You won't be unhooking that trailer to turn it around with a 2 x 4 when you have jack-knifed it on some logging road however........ Hmmmmmm

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get a burandt edition trails west rpm trailer in montana for 14000. This includes furnace, windows, pvc floor and 28 ft bumper pull.

Interested where you got this information? looking into trailers for next year and would really like to go with the GN.

wobcane

Reaction score
Get a hold of Matt at Steer In trailers in three forks, montana. I just ordered a burandt edition 28ft for 14,100. Trails West makes awesome horse trailers so the sled trailers should be the same.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking at the goose neck one at airdrie trailers for 24, 000 it was the burandt edition

Top Bottom