trailswest trailers

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about the trailswest rpm trailers? look fairly nice from pictures. they made horse trailers for alot of years. any info would be great

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the burandts special looks like a bad a$$ trailer if i had the money thats what i would be buying

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the prices for the 20 and 28 bumper pulls are fairly low compared to other brands like mission. i had my mind made up on a legend, then saw these for the same price with a forced air and a ton of options that are standard.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone get a price on the 28ft, the only thing is they are steel trailers and will run out of weight quick. very nice though.

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are pretty heavy . the 20 iwas lookin at weighed in at around 3200. kinda heavy

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would buy a steel trailer before an aluminum any way despite the weight. If you get a crack in it it's way easier to fix! And less chance of having to fix it. I used to weld in a truck shop and when alum cracks and road grime gets in to the crack it's so hard to fix. It usually cracks real soon after.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aluminum 20' er are roughly 2500lbs, do you really think you will notice the difference once you get it in motion? Plus aluminum is usually 1/3 more than a steel trailer.

I am leaning towards this 20 RPM, close 2nd would be the aluminum NEO.

But like nielsledder was saying once aluminum starts to crack, watch out. I have seen this with Wilson aluminum grain trailers.

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been looking extensively and the TW RPM trailers seem to be among the best build option quality and price is good too. If your towing with a half ton the wind drag is more of a factor than the weight so I would go steel without hesitation. They have a video on their website showing the build process and it looks like the put a lot into them, no corner cutting and scabby workmanship.

the450kid

Reaction score
I have 2013 Trails west 20' BP it is a great trailer. Dont let the floor turn you off, these guys thought of damn near everything. The little things a guy can add to improve are minor. I put my own stereo in and LED lighting and its good to go. Go buy one!!

Top Bottom