Trailseekers Rally who's going

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
HEY TG...DOO YOU HAVE A SLED FOR THIS EVENT?? OR CAN'T YOU RIDE IN IT??

TG will be manning a checkpoint ALA Explorer. It also serves as a first aid point that way, if something happens we can get them to a vehicle and to the stars landing point.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Who's going from our club to the rally in Stony Plain on Feb 10/08?

Sure wish alot of these events would take place in March..... Lots more of us Patch guys would be able to attend.:rant: Oh well ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are also planning to attend as we were members of the trailseekers before,
hoping to see some old freinds
Greg and Doreen

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
we are also planning to attend as we were members of the trailseekers before,
hoping to see some old freinds
Greg and Doreen

look forward to see you guys out Greg & Doreen, you guys are missed out this way!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
pretty sure that I`m going with my daughter if it isn`t 40 below. Maybe we can all have a Snow and Mud meet somewhere and head out together. Ron are you giving out a doorprize? I`m sure that some other club members from The Fort will be there also.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, Weather Permitting, Myself, My Daughter And I Believe Sledbunny Will Be There.... I Have Your # Glen, So We'll Talk Before We Head Out, And Try And Go As A Group........

700WFO

Reaction score
I'll be there as well, several friends are coming too! As for some of these replies I've just read? Wow, seems there will be lots in the Kids 120cc course!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If Ron saves a spot in the famous trailer for me I will be out there too with the old 600,the one that is for sale.Hint! Hint!Thanks for the tip on the pipe Tyler,guess I wont have to change em up before the big event!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If Ron saves a spot in the famous trailer for me I will be out there too with the old 600,the one that is for sale.Hint! Hint!Thanks for the tip on the pipe Tyler,guess I wont have to change em up before the big event!
catmando!

no worries guys.... just don't tell herman I told you guys that. he hates them

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
no worries guys.... just don't tell herman I told you guys that. he hates them

Herman is getting older..... Maybe he don't hear as well as he used to. Ask him how he likes yer pipes... Bet he would love my Deckers on the Snorty Bitch ! :eek: :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Guess You've Never Heard Bugs's Mod Idling.... Way Too Loud. My Little Blue 1000 Idles Almost Normal Decibals, But Under Load, There Probably Isn't A Louder Sled Out There..... Ssshhhhhhhh!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Guess You've Never Heard Bugs's Mod Idling.... Way Too Loud. My Little Blue 1000 Idles Almost Normal Decibals, But Under Load, There Probably Isn't A Louder Sled Out There..... Ssshhhhhhhh!

Never heard Bugs Mod or yer RT..... Just know When My 700 is running at an idle I don't hear anything else..... Yet it seems to not be that loud when in full pull ! :)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I plan to attend, weather being ok.
Would be nice to hooh up before the event.

Hope the weather gets better for the Rally..... You may have to put some socks on those Big ears ! Heys Bugs, Have you ever been riding out that way before ?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My Mod has a bit of a pop pop pop sound to it and when getting out of the trailer you nearly have to wear ear plugs. When climbing it's quite a bit quieter.
This weekend I'll be riding my 1999 - 700 RMK. It's got some sound, but ain't too bad.
Never riden in Tylers area...very much looking forward ot it.
Your not able to attend, are you?

Cheerz.
Hope the weather gets better for the Rally..... You may have to put some socks on those Big ears ! Heys Bugs, Have you ever been riding out that way before ?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had to bump this for anyone who missed it,Looking like minus 16 for a high.Sounds like a skiff of new snow too sat night!
catmando!

Top Bottom