Trails

Emt Worker

Reaction score
Going to be in the Ft. Assiniboine July 4-5. Just looking for some suggestions on some good trails. Nothing too extreme as I'll be with my dad. He likes being in nature and enjoying the scenery but doesn't like alot of mud.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
:d

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be in the Ft. Assiniboine July 4-5. Just looking for some suggestions on some good trails. Nothing too extreme as I'll be with my dad. He likes being in nature and enjoying the scenery but doesn't like alot of mud.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
:d
head north toward swanhills* about 33km from the fort ass turnoff and go do the center of alberta trail and marker.....good ride.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weather has been pretty crappy recently. Avoiding the mud might be tough. Head towards the klondike ferry from the west side of the river. Stay on the north side of sec hiway 661.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
head north toward swanhills* about 33km from the fort ass turnoff and go do the center of alberta trail and marker.....good ride.

All the times I ever did the center of Alberta trail, there were some very wet & muddy spots, but yes overall it's a pretty nice ride, just expect at least some very wet spots.

Top Bottom