Trailing Arms

Wrench900

Reaction score
Need some help guys. Brother hit the railroad tracks funny and busted up his left side on a 98 summit 670. Found most of the parts needed, but tracking down a trailing arm seems a bit difficult. Lots on ebay for sale and have been on BRP's parts page however cross referencing numbers isn't working. My guess is they are the same on some other models but OEM numbers are different mainly because of color. Truth to this? If someone can point be towards a reference or tell me the year and model of other sleds that will work that would be great. Just trying to get things ordered so we can get it back together for a Christmas ride.

Thanks

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need some help guys. Brother hit the railroad tracks funny and busted up his left side on a 98 summit 670. Found most of the parts needed, but tracking down a trailing arm seems a bit difficult. Lots on ebay for sale and have been on BRP's parts page however cross referencing numbers isn't working. My guess is they are the same on some other models but OEM numbers are different mainly because of color. Truth to this? If someone can point be towards a reference or tell me the year and model of other sleds that will work that would be great. Just trying to get things ordered so we can get it back together for a Christmas ride.

Thanks

CAll Dusty at Snowmobile Recyclers in Dewinton. He will have some that will fit.

Top Bottom