Trailering

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems when hauling just one sled on a 2 place tilt aluminum trailer?? Does it pull one way or throw the vehicle off in any way. I have to go about 4 hrs. with just one sled on it. It has the small fat tires on it 20.5x8x10. TIA.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Has anyone had any problems when hauling just one sled on a 2 place tilt aluminum trailer?? Does it pull one way or throw the vehicle off in any way. I have to go about 4 hrs. with just one sled on it. It has the small fat tires on it 20.5x8x10. TIA.

When i tow one sled i always put it in the middle. Might have to use straps if you don't have a hook in the middle for a super clamp.:beer::beer::beer:

belch22

Reaction score
Put a hook in the middle and haul it there...you'll have no issues.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Wally,I do it in my enclosed trailer all the time.I have never noticed any difference what so ever.

Dave

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you coming north Wally???
Yes -- We're coming up to Newbrook on the 31st and will be there for 3-4 days. Would like to find the Pipeline and ride a few trails. Maybe we can hook up for a trail ride?? Have my own trailer now and can meet anywhere. How's the lake and surrounding trails??

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up intill the snow well has been none. I have yet to ride up there yet. I will be heading up 26 and might stay till Jan 2. I will know more after X-Mas, but you are more than welcome to join us. Just a thought if your into riding for a two day stretch is we could ride all the way to Ft. Mac and return the next day.

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up intill the snow well has been none. I have yet to ride up there yet. I will be heading up 26 and might stay till Jan 2. I will know more after X-Mas, but you are more than welcome to join us. Just a thought if your into riding for a two day stretch is we could ride all the way to Ft. Mac and return the next day.
Thanks Tom-- for the invite to Ft. Mac but we're going for a visit so I don't think the wife would appreciate that too much. I wouldn't mind trailering up to Boyle and ride the pipeline if it has enough snow. Will keep in touch this week and see what happens.

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had a trailer with the small tires as well, pulled in the middle and it was fine. New trailer has 15's and have pulled either way, still liked it in the middled.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tom-- for the invite to Ft. Mac but we're going for a visit so I don't think the wife would appreciate that too much. I wouldn't mind trailering up to Boyle and ride the pipeline if it has enough snow. Will keep in touch this week and see what happens.

was up there friday / saturday , no base , lots of rocks , very few tracks on pipeline , stay on main trail and all is good, put on 100 miles thou

Top Bottom