Trailer Stolen!

chucky39

Reaction score
This is a long shot! But my 25ft trailer was stolen out of my yard and im just posting it on here hoping someone might see it. Its a black 25ft v nose trailer, the make is a snowking, and has a bracket on the front passanger side for a propane tank, it also has on the back on two sides where there were two ski-doo stickers that peeled off. So the paint is shinnier there. If someone see's this trailer somewhere can you get the truck plate that is pulling it and get back to me. Thanks

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have a picture of the trailer please post it. There's a lot of peeps on here and I for one always check out the trailers rolling down the road. Good luck! I hate thieves!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crappy deal man, I just lost my sled on wednesday. Lots of thefts out there, keep you chit locked up.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont worry about the plates on the tow truck........it stolen too......run the SOB off the road! well call the cops and dont let him out of your sight!

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on the look out in the Grande Prairie area.
good description. hope there aint 2 long black enclosed trailers with the shiney outline of a skud sticker on the back, cause if I see it, they aint going anywhere - fawkin chit rats!

Top Bottom