Trailer Decals

kbc

Reaction score
I want to fill some of the white on my trailer, can anyone recommend a business that they have delt with? Or any suggestions what I should do?

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
where ya at???

Paint druid in drayton valley..... if you aren't looking for paint, he can also do some pretty cool stuff with decals......

This is Paint Druids decaling work

AAP1010596.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
where ya at???

Paint druid in drayton valley..... if you aren't looking for paint, he can also do some pretty cool stuff with decals......

This is Paint Druids decaling work

AAP1010596.jpg

Do you work for that company Sick? If so I passed one of your trucks on the way up to GP yesterday!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
One of the owners TG...... and ya.... Sent one to worsley yesterday

Is it eye catching on the hiway?

looks good yep!

the eye catching part is the big white box on the back of a big red truck!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i want to fill some of the white on my trailer, can anyone recommend a business that they have delt with? Or any suggestions what i should do?

where ya located??? You could contact sledbunnyracing on the site here ---- he is the decal man .... See catmando's trailer or my trailer, that sledbunnyracing did...... I'll try and find pics.....

Last edited:

kbc

Reaction score
I'm in Calgary. Thanks for the info

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a place in Medicine Hat called Boylan's photo, the can do decals that will leave no glue and can be peeled off in matter of minutes. If you have pics you want to put onto your trailer they can cover the whole trailer with your pics. Brother in-law works there, hopefully going to do our own trailer, he just doesn't have time to do his personal stuff. Great guys to deal with, give Shane a call at 403-526-9599. He is also a sledder/quadder.:d

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are you looking to add?? working at a dealership we do bodywraps to ourr shuttles, decal cars everyday...i could recommend someeone depending on what your looking for. you should do a body wrap of the sled in a glass box with break in case of snow in red at the top. that would probably be very costly

chucker

Reaction score
DCRZR, Trailer and decals are from 2002. Picture is attached, not the greatest but you get the idea. Car Pretty can do stock themes or custom. They do all my corporate truck decals.

Attachments

• Resized_P1010024.jpg
    Resized_P1010024.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 36

DCRZR

Reaction score
thanks for the photo chucker. I just wanted to see if I was the one that did the trailer. :) worked there for 4 years.

Top Bottom