Trail Passes

OHV COP

Reaction score
Hello all,

My partner and I were out on the sleds this weekend. We were everywhere from Ministik to Bruderheim. It was beautiful weather!!

Today we rode the Snow Angel trail. We were rather surprised at the amount of non compliance with all Provincial Laws. However that aside we were more taken aback with the amount of people without trail passes. We stopped upward of 40 people and two had passes let me say that again TWO were compliant with passes.

We had a total of four people attempt to evade us as they knew they were doing something wrong.

This is sad to see as many volunteers and lots of money are put into making that the one fun safe place to ride in the County.

There was an overwhelming amount of people without insurance and registration and we have decided it is time to start laying more charges and less warnings.

This was an update of the weekend I will post again next week. Have fun, ride safe!

OHV

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sure doesn't make us sledders sound good :(

Did you and your partner at least have a decent ride?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our trail pass sales are up for this year over others. Just proof what could happen if all users would get onboard. Maybe with the OHV COPS on the trail may get more to see the light.

Thanks OHV COP see you at the meeting on the 15th

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ
Top Bottom