Trail Pass & Membership

Player

Reaction score
The November meeting (Nov, 19) is last change at a event to get your trail Pass at $60, due to the meeting in December being canceled, on Jan 1st the trail pass goes up to $70. Please contact me if wanting a Trail Pass & membership. Hopefully we will alternative locations to distribute Trail Passess & memberships soon.

Private message me or Email bhooks@shaw.ca

Thanks
Snow Angels
ASA Rep.

Player

Reaction score
If you are ok with selling them, I will bring some by the shop.

Thanks Rick,

Player

Reaction score
I will get the trailpasses & memberships Rick, sometime next week.

Thanks for the support.

sled

Reaction score
I am looking to buy 2 trail passes and just wonder if anyone has them.because I am unable to get to the meetings work afternoons all week long.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail passes available at Petro-Canada Certigard service station, #10 - 1020 sherwood drive, sherwood park, which is open til 5:30pm monday to friday, and ask for Ric

Last edited by a moderator:

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pick-up pass at Certigard Service Station , 10- 1020 Sherwood drive, Sherwood Park monday to friday until 5:30pm Which is located on WYE Road North of ATB or Wal Mart. or contact Darla at 922 - 6441

Last edited by a moderator:

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the Snow Angels the club that maintains the trail from HWY 16 to Bruderheim?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We maintain a trail in that area but there is no trail from Highway 16 that is what we look after. The trail starts at the staging area right next to Elk Island Sales. From there is goes north and south. Bruderhiem is as far north as we go. Thanks for the interest. Trail Passes can be bought at Certigard service in Sherwood Park or PM PLAYER here on Snow and Mud.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We maintain a trail in that area but there is no trail from Highway 16 that is what we look after. The trail starts at the staging area right next to Elk Island Sales. From there is goes north and south. Bruderhiem is as far north as we go. Thanks for the interest. Trail Passes can be bought at Certigard service in Sherwood Park or PM PLAYER here on Snow and Mud.

Thanks, I'll check out Certigard next time I'm around there. Are there trail maps with the Trail Pass?

Top Bottom