Trail conditions

Snowmahn

Reaction score
I was out for a ride last Friday (24th) when it was +7C The trails were in supprisingly good shape then. Had a great day riding in the sun.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heard from a local that trails are hard and very icy. We will need a big dump of snow fast. Not a skiff but a dump is needed. Scratchers wont even help

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Heard from a local that trails are hard and very icy. We will need a big dump of snow fast. Not a skiff but a dump is needed. Scratchers wont even help

Forecast doesn't show one, but that can change! At least I hope.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are clearing trees this weekend if anyone wants to help. Would be nice to get a couple of crews and clear up the fallen trees. Budds Lake and the Flatbush TCST sections

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Budds Lake south of the staging area next to Elk Island Sales. Trees will be cleared tomorrow starting at 930

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for those who helped today. Don, Robbie and young Marco and me. Not to many helpers for such a popular trail used by many. We got all the trees removed from the trail.

Trail are solid ice. We need a huge dump of snow

Reactions: PDQ

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed some stakes going to bruderheim and had lunch and then back good ride even though it's big ice rink on the north trails lol but fun

Top Bottom