Tradegy for me

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
okay so at bruderhiem there is a 8 foot green and black cross kawi colors. In sept 09 i was riding with my dad and we met this couple. I went for a ride with them back to the unload area to meet there friend. We told my dad that we would meet him in about 25 min at the other sand pit. Well when we got there he wasnt there we waited a while and then decided to go look for him. on the way back there is a road that kinda blends in with the sand. well me and the couple stopped and waited for a truck that was coming but their friend cam ripping by us and got hit and killed like 15 feet in front of me. I remember him flying through the air and then us running over and trying to wake him up...

Another tragedy is that on may 1st my very good friend from barrhead was trying to cross the road just at the top of a hill when a semi came over the hill and killed him also.

so thats 2 people that i know that have been killed on quads.

1 i watched the other was like my best friend from out of town

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
no worries man its been almost 3 years since i witnessed the one but it feels like only yesterday running across the road giving cpr watching the parmedics work on him...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty sad dude. Bad enough that it happened, I couldn't imagine watching it happen.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear bout your losses but hopefully people take this seriously and wear their protective gear and use their heads while riding. I'm not saying your friends weren't wearing protective gear or using their head. I'm just saying this as a general comment, we don't need any more stories about our sport like these two. Once again sorry to hear about your losses.

Top Bottom