Trade??

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Got an 06 800 skidoo renegade with upgraded track (1.75) external drivers, fully adjustable riser and it's in great shape. This is an awesome sled however its too heavy for my wife to ride well. I'm interested in trading for something smaller like a 600 summit, 700 rmk or comparable. :beer:

Attachments

• sled 024.jpg
    sled 024.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 339
  • sled 025.jpg
    sled 025.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 339

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, those pics are really missing something.................................

MOUNTAINS :eek:

Honestly, Ive heard of lake running, but have never in my life seen a pic. Thanks !

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Got an 06 800 skidoo renegade with upgraded track (1.75) external drivers, fully adjustable riser and it's in great shape. This is an awesome sled however its too heavy for my wife to ride well. I'm interested in trading for something smaller like a 600 summit, 700 rmk or comparable. :beer:

me likey....

I will trade for showtime. Maybe your wifey could use a cabana boy???

:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me likey....

I will trade for showtime. Maybe your wifey could use a cabana boy???

i thought he sold yours cause you never wanted to ride.:confused:

:eek::eek::eek: talkin bout the sled :nono: quit thinkin like that.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How old of a Summit would you be willing to look at? Girlfriend has a beauty 2000 Summit 600 136" and wants to get on something a bit newer. If you are interested I'll go take a few pics, maybe we can work something out.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thanks Doc :rolleyes:

For posting this, after I sold my 700 RMK :rant: :rant:

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
i thought he sold yours cause you never wanted to ride.:confused:

:eek::eek::eek: talkin bout the sled :nono: quit thinkin like that.

LOL!

Thats half right. I couldnt really ride the past few years due to being preggers twice and having our little boy with some medical issues left us with always one of us having to stay home and watch him. so naturally, I "let" showtime follow his sledding dreams and go to the mountains! Now that the little guy is a little older and a little easier to take care of we can actually leave him with a grandma (that is if one of them isnt busy with something).

So now im kinda looking to get back into it. Now the kids are old enough that they can actually come for some rides. Even if it has to be ditch banging around here with the kids and then going to the mountains even if it is just once a year for now.

Im sure he can handle one weekend of me invading his guy time, since he seems to be getting more trips in every year:eek::eek:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you wanting to sell it outright? How much $$. I'm pretty sure you don't want my trade.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Ya I'll sell it too!! I'll talk to Terry at T&T and see what the blackbook is on it and post a price as well.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I guess around 6 to 6500 seems to be the consenses. I'm open to offers. :beer:

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A thought: the renegade isn't a lot heavier then a 600 Summit. If you are trying to find easier handling, replace the coupled rear arm with one from a summit and perhaps lose the sway bar to help give it a lighter "feel". Might be a bunch cheaper then a new sled...

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
A thought: the renegade isn't a lot heavier then a 600 Summit. If you are trying to find easier handling, replace the coupled rear arm with one from a summit and perhaps lose the sway bar to help give it a lighter "feel". Might be a bunch cheaper then a new sled...

Too much work. The stance is too wide for her, she can barely start it sometimes not after getting stuck too many times in Mcbride lol. She just plain out needs a smaller lighter sled.

Top Bottom