Trade a chain

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anyone know of any shop around edmonton that would be willing to trade off a chain that was not purchased from them....I bought a brand new chain from Browns Leisure world in SK....The chain is too big (not thier fault mine) Thoe one I have is a 13W 72 pin..when installed my tensioner is nearly maxed so I figure a 71 will work hopefully a 70 (not sure how much slack the tensioner accounts for)....basically I just figured if there is a shop around here that will swap then it saves me the hassle of shipping this one back to SK in order to get a new one..

Thanks,

Bogger:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I know...I know...I know.....sorry guess I need a 70 pin...looking at the design of the chain I realize an odd# is impossible...

Bogger

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know...I know...I know.....sorry guess I need a 70 pin...looking at the design of the chain I realize an odd# is impossible...

Bogger

When you purchased off of Browns parts fiche did you not search the correct part for your sled? Year / model etc.?? I have used Browns for years now and their service is second to none. Hope you get it all figured out. :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
the mix-up was MY ERROR...the sled has aftermarket sprockets and I specifically asked for the 72 p chain, the one I took off was a 72p and I figured it was just stretched...apparently not so now I have 2 72p and need a 70...I agree their service is unmatched by local shops...

Yes it is the 1602-042.... $60 it's yours...save me the hassle of exchanging. hell for $80 you can have both.

Cheers,

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Done and Done....Rob at Brown's will have me rolling again by thursday..

This thread can be keeled...

Top Bottom