Tracks no good?

tipper

Reaction score
Why is there always quad tracks for sale on kijiji? I haven't tried them out before but curious about how they work and the stress it puts on the quad?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set, not enough snow to put them on the last couple years. They work well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megrizzly

Reaction score
Tracks work very well. I've had them for a good 5 years now and they are definitely the best investment I've made to the bike. The reason you see so many for sale is because people buy them when they have very little use for them. Then all they see is a very limited use system that they have all this $$$ tied up in and will just sell it for something more usable. I use mine in the fall for hunting and retrieving game, accessing my cabin without tearing up the trails, pulling trailers, etc. Also use it in the winter for logging and grooming purposes. Have yet to see a wheeled atv as capable over as wide of variety of challenges.

As far as stress, they aren't that bad. A bit more maintenance each year in terms of greasing and checking them over. They will though eat things like wheel bearings if there begins to be much play in them. No axle or cv, diff, belt, or clutching issues at all.

tipper

Reaction score
doorfx what are they off of? I'm not sure if my little 500 sportsman would have enough power to turn them properly?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have a gear reduction built into them. They turn easy. The mounts are for an arctic cat but you can get Polaris mounts.

Top Bottom