Track'in Video's

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple track'in video's I put together. :common001:

The first one is from last weekend, and the second one is from yesterdays ride. :Cool9:

Hope ya enjoy'em !! :PDT_daz:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlzY55HoXIM[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W22LLQ1Z8gk[/media]

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool, nice edit job, you should add a gun fight or some explosions in your next video! lol (some hot chicks would be nice to.... lol)

I just put the tracks on my rzr and took it for a quick rip yesterday, they throw alot of snow, gonna have to wear a full face helmet or maybe a full windshield.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool, nice edit job, you should add a gun fight or some explosions in your next video! lol (some hot chicks would be nice to.... lol)

Ah .......... :sadbanana:

I just put the tracks on my rzr and took it for a quick rip yesterday, they throw alot of snow, gonna have to wear a full face helmet or maybe a full windshield.

Got any photo's to share ?? :beerchug:

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just the one before the ride, no action shots yet.

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 196

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The General was getting a little warn, time for a change. I found the tracks used for about 1/2 the price of new, they were in great shape and work very well so far. I did find them a very rough ride on hard pack in the summer but they were friggen awesome in the skeg.

racerfromhell

Reaction score
The General was getting a little warn, time for a change. I found the tracks used for about 1/2 the price of new, they were in great shape and work very well so far. I did find them a very rough ride on hard pack in the summer but they were friggen awesome in the skeg.

What do you do to change the colour? Is there a special paint or something? Does it peel or chip? do you want me to ask more questions?:d

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used that Krylon spray paint, it worked waaaay better than I thought it would, I think if I'd used a bonding agent spray first, it probably would have been even better. It didn't peal off, even when I used a pressure washer for washing, it did get some tree scratches over the summer.
I had a heck of a time getting the paint to come off, had to use a pressure washer with very hot water and a scrapper to get it all off.

Top Bottom