Track Porting

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm going to try and backtrack my rails today, it's been over a week now. If I get them this week and can convince summitric to lend me some space in his garage, I could be ready next week....maybe.
I'll let you know.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YOU DRILL IN BETWEEN THE LUGS... RUNNING SIDEWAYS THROUGH THE TRACK UNDER THE LUGS ARE STEEL RODS THAT GIVE THE TRACK THE SIDEWAYS SUPPORT. JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW??:twocents: HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR TRACK AND YOU CAN SEE WHERE THE STEEL RODS RUN(UNDER THE LUGS)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I certainly hope your feeling better,I should have my sled back tommoro,They sent the wrong wiring harness for my nitrous kit,its supposed to be in tommoro and my sled is done.If you want we could set something up this weekend.I have to polish the tunnel and I would like to port the track as well.I have never in all my sledding years have come so close to the wire on having things ready.My hood hopefully will be done on next tuesday and should be ready to go.Let me know if you and Ric are interested and we will go from there!
AHH CHOO!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hmmm, not sure if I'll be there yet, got a lot ot do before the porting. If you don't do it before you go then we will try and hook up after your back...so you can rub my nose in the sled stories.

Well I certainly hope your feeling better,I should have my sled back tommoro,They sent the wrong wiring harness for my nitrous kit,its supposed to be in tommoro and my sled is done.If you want we could set something up this weekend.I have to polish the tunnel and I would like to port the track as well.I have never in all my sledding years have come so close to the wire on having things ready.My hood hopefully will be done on next tuesday and should be ready to go.Let me know if you and Ric are interested and we will go from there!
AHH CHOO!
catmando!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AHH CHOO!
catmando!

Hey Catman what do you guys use to polish your tunnel? No punn intened

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've tried pretty much everything and I find the best way to do it is throw the power ball out the window and get some good cotton rags and a can of Mothers Aluminium Polish.Make sure you do it a week before your ride so your fingers and knuckles have time to heal.Mine has been done every year since new so its not to bad,if you leave it for a couple seasons it a real pain.
Every Year I say.....Never Again!
catmando!

Top Bottom