track or power!

catgod

Reaction score
got a 3" 162 ordered for my 09 1000snopro , been waitin about 5 weeks now...thinking of ordering a speedwerx pipe instead
im only 135lbs so the sled rips anyway, which do you guys think would be better?
keep waiting on the track, or go for 190hp.
price difference is negligible

anybody else still got stuff comin?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
speedwerx...not so good. SLP all the way. i ran two complete speedwerx setups on two seperate sleds only to have them crack/split etc. call Kelsy at rktek and let him tell his side of the story.

i personally would go with the track. but thats me. good luck with whatever ya do!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really depends on you, I love the 3" but more for the little extra control it provides with on decents as well as the ability to step up onto the snow at slower speeds in the trees.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id wait for the track, I would talk to glengine if i were you, he had his sled working well. Dont remember which pipe he was running, also had a timing key installed, and a different intake installed along with some clutch work, best non turbo M 1000 ive seen.

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just debated this all summer too, had a good line on a used turbo kit and went with the 3" 162 instead because I would rather have more control for descents. Although traveling uphill riding on your bumper the whole way is pretty fun.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The track is worth the wait. I had run my 3"x174" all stock on my m1000 and was very close to my buddies m1000 with a 2.5"x 174" and piped and ported. Running Slp pipe this year haven't had a chance to get it out. But the track is a huge improvement.

Top Bottom