track extension

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope so too, I guess we'll see on the 1st run... They did feel really solid, just have to watch how I land when runnin at the drifts!
I extended my rails from a 136 to a 151 with some Specialty Sleds pieces and like u said they feel solid
Specialty Sleds and SLP put out some good products so Im sure there wont be any issues

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a specialty sled can on my Rev and it was extremely loud,I shelfed it for a mbrp and am quite happy with it.Just because someone wants to shed weight from there sled, doesen't make them an IDIOT,a responsible rider stays out of the gas in and around residential areas anyhow.Sometimes people should not stereotype others they don't even know based on the way there ride sounds.If someone likes a louder than stock sled,thats a personal preference.If there WFO down the back alley or through the sub division,then one can stereotype.:twocents::twocents:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a specialty sled can on my Rev and it was extremely loud,I shelfed it for a mbrp and am quite happy with it.Just because someone wants to shed weight from there sled, doesen't make them an IDIOT,a responsible rider stays out of the gas in and around residential areas anyhow.Sometimes people should not stereotype others they don't even know based on the way there ride sounds.If someone likes a louder than stock sled,thats a personal preference.If there WFO down the back alley or through the sub division,then one can stereotype.:twocents::twocents:

I believe that the dude that started this thread stated he wanted the "loudest" can. Weight was never mentioned. That is a poor reason to buy an after market can. Like I said... noisey cans cause a problem for all sledders present and future.

Personal preference is fine. I'ts not fine when it is irresponsible and makes other people pay the price. That could be called stupidity.

In this day and age we have to be more concerned about preserving our riding privilages, whether it's in mountains or local club run trails, than shedding 4 pounds with a loud can that creates more problems for all sledders.

chaderbox

Reaction score
dont drive your sleds in town its illegal so whats the big deal about noise i live in a small town so it doesnt matter to me, about that 136 with 2 inch track do you think he needs a tunnel extension for cooling issues or will that work fine without it.

Top Bottom