Track breaking

mike9910

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Has anyone broke the track on there sled? Or know anyone that has how did it work or not work?

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

doober

Reaction score
Tore my stock maverick in half a few years ago, dont know how it happened, it torn in a straight line from side to side, when i saw it, it wasnt all the way through (about 1/4, but i could see the line across the track, had to replace with a CE 2.5, it was a few hundred less than the maverick also.

kdrpjr

Reaction score
Im actually going to buy a challenger extreme for my nytro this weekend mine is in pretty rough shape with broken lugs and cracks on the main belt of my maverick. Ive had mine for about 2 and a half winters now just dont trust it to last another winter. also my buddy put a challenger extreme on his and notices a big difference. he said its like adding 20 mor HP because u hook up much more and it is a lighter track than the maverick

doober

Reaction score
Mine was about 3 years old i think, the track itself was in mint shape, except where it tore, never did find out why/how it tore though. The challenger is a lighter track for sure, i hit my rev limiter now quite often (just havent added weight yet) where as before i rarely hit it. Gets on the snow better, and stays there. A lot of people say it is like adding HP, but really it just works better. Still wont keep up with any other sled on a hill though, but makes it fun trying.

Top Bottom