Tower speakers

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to know too....Roswell are so expensive...I hear Wetsounds...I have a sound guy down here that is going to do mine in the next month...Poor Boys in lethbridge....

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to know too....Roswell are so expensive...I hear Wetsounds...I have a sound guy down here that is going to do mine in the next month...Poor Boys in lethbridge....

Yah I hear ya! I bought my Roswell tower ( Rusty LTD area52)this year and the speakers to match my tower were almost the same price of my tower! But do they ever look sweet.:waterskiing:
If I had the money I'd buy them. I think I'll settle for a set of Bazookas. JB's had them last year for around $500 a pair. They had 6" and 8" tower speakers last year.

Apextenn

Reaction score
I have a pair of Infinity 6001W on my boat they are not the best looking wakeboard speakers ever but they do pound and sound good. Plus you can get them on ebay for around 400 without amp 600 with. The ones that come with a amp also come with a micorphone so if you want to talk to your buddy that it is in the water it is allot easier. I only have a pair and i have no problem hearing music when i am on the board behind the boat. Again their is allot out their that are better i am sure but for the price i don;t think their is anything out their that is as good. Just my two cents

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just picked up a pair of bazooka 8 " tower speakers,with SS mounts 364$ out the door ....

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WETSOUNDS, WETSOUNDS!!!!!! The absolute loudest boat speaker ever. Certified is a dealer in Edmonton and will run about $1500 for a pair of pro60X's which is for a Malibu illusion tower. I have a guy out of B.C. that can get me the same speakers for $1100 to my door. You can hear your tunes clear as day at 80 ft. and it's not to ear piercing in the boat due to it's horn speaker design. I have spoke with Tim the owner of Westounds several times, cool dude that goes out of his way to be sure his customer is always happy.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Heard an ad on the radio today that @ Car Audio Gone wild they are having an entire marine section. Might be worth a look.

redster

Reaction score
WETSOUNDS all the way, I have the pair with sub and amp. for 2500 bucks, unreal sound, everybody knows it me on the lake when I crank her.

Top Bottom