tossing my hat in the ring for president of the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After much considerdation, I, Dusty Dancer have decided to throw my hat into the ring and hopefully have the support of the members at large for a term as president of the club with nominations for directors till April 19th with elections to follow at the AGM at Zala's starting at 6:30 on the 26th of April. I've been involved as a director with the club for 3 years and the now defunct grooming society for 2 years. I've got a wide spectrum of snowmobiling background over my 46 years of being in this sport and I'm extremely excited for the potential growth of the club in all aspects. So if you've ever decided to become involved with the club as a director, now is a great time. If you have any questions or queries, feel free to call me at 403-850-5266 or pm. Thanks for allowing me to follow my passion, Dusty

Attachments

• 2014 Notice of election form.doc
    29 KB · Views: 83

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After much considerdation, I, Dusty Dancer have decided to throw my hat into the ring and hopefully have the support of the members at large for a term as president of the club with nominations for directors till April 19th with elections to follow at the AGM at Zala's starting at 6:30 on the 26th of April. I've been involved as a director with the club for 3 years and the now defunct grooming society for 2 years. I've got a wide spectrum of snowmobiling background over my 46 years of being in this sport and I'm extremely excited for the potential growth of the club in all aspects. So if you've ever decided to become involved with the club as a director, now is a great time. If you have any questions or queries, feel free to call me at 403-850-5266 or pm. Thanks for allowing me to follow my passion, Dusty

Good job dude

sent while I should be drinking tea's

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well well good for you maybe I will start buying season passes again heading there next weekend will you be there

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you bet Blair. Casual club meeting at the regent friday, vintage ride saturday and snow drags sunday. Plus helping out with the really big annoucement hopefully this Monday!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Good on yah Dusty. I know you will be committed to the club and its members.
I would also like to tip my hat to Greg and other comittee members for all their work over the last few years......
THANK YOU GREG!

Last edited:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the support guys, and yes there's a good group of directors working behind the scenes and in the open. But I know there's a lot more growth and potential for the club, the sport and the business's.

Top Bottom