torn rotator cuff, how long does a tear seem to heal?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound good for me after reading all these posts lol. 4 weeks ago I slipped and tried to catch myself and really buggered up my shoulder. The arms are fine at mid body level and lower, but if I want my right arm over my head I either have to help it with the left arm or move it carefully in various directions until it gets up there. I was kind of hoping it would heal itself over time.
Its a male thing to self medicine Gibby. Lol. I wish I would have gone to the doctor months before I did instead of waiting. Looking into Laser therapy now. They say they can fix you up after 10-12 treatments? About $80-$145 a treatment though.:(

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a male thing to self medicine Gibby. Lol. I wish I would have gone to the doctor months before I did instead of waiting. Looking into Laser therapy now. They say they can fix you up after 10-12 treatments? About $80-$145 a treatment though.:(
Yeah the wife is on my case, says I'm "stubborn". Thanks Ken, I'll look into that Laser therapy after I hear what the wifes doc says.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the wife is on my case, says I'm "stubborn". Thanks Ken, I'll look into that Laser therapy after I hear what the wifes doc says.

she probably arranged for a "quick" prostate exam at the same time :eek:

Top Bottom