top end on 06 rev 800x

natedawg 800

Reaction score
So my motors getting pretty tired and its time for a new top end.I asked the doo dealer about piston kits and they told me the rev series sled don't react well with anything other than factory pistons. I have heard completely different from others running wiseco and was just looking for some oppinions seing the price of oem setup is a bit more and I think I would get more performance from a wiseco or je.any comments would help thanks.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my motors getting pretty tired and its time for a new top end.I asked the doo dealer about piston kits and they told me the rev series sled don't react well with anything other than factory pistons. I have heard completely different from others running wiseco and was just looking for some oppinions seing the price of oem setup is a bit more and I think I would get more performance from a wiseco or je.any comments would help thanks.

go with the mcb 2 ring pistions.... they work awsome.. 300.00 for everything u need

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go with the mcb 2 ring pistions.... they work awsome.. 300.00 for everything u need

That all depends......make sure your cylinders are within spec, then you'll need base gasket, exhaust gasket, "O" rings for top-end.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i stand corrected.....looks like abit more thou at $329.99, and it still depends on if your cylinders are within spec. I wasn't so lucky with mine:mad:

mxracer328

Reaction score
i can sell you everything you need for $150 + shipping, except youll need to get once more piston. had it for spare parts when i had my 05 Rev, sold that and am now left over with well..... spare parts that i cant use.

i have complete gasket kit that mcb gives you, and one of their dual ring piston kits. pm me if your interested.

Top Bottom