Tools Tools Tools !!! Best one! Review!

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
615wes953EL._SX522_.jpg Just bought this. Looked at all brands and decided on this one. Seemed like the best saw for the price. Haven't used it yet but it is really heavy. Guess thats a good thing.
I was gonna get the milwaukee super sawzall but read a lot of bad reviews saying they aren't made like they used to be and only last about a year now a days.

fisherman420

Reaction score
For a 1/2" Air impact my vote is for Ingersoll Rand 2135TiMAX, had it for 5 years and it will break anything I need and its only about 4lbs. If that don't do the trick I use the 3/4 or 1" MAC from work but they are tanks

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a 1/2" Air impact my vote is for Ingersoll Rand 2135TiMAX, had it for 5 years and it will break anything I need and its only about 4lbs. If that don't do the trick I use the 3/4 or 1" MAC from work but they are tanks

I got this impact for Christmas. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not mine but my bosses but an awesome buy so quick to grease machines.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424362788.997987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not mine but my bosses but an awesome buy so quick to grease machines.

View attachment 184258

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Used to use these on the tractors in high school when I cut grass on oil leases. Sooooo much faster. Downside is you don't get the forearm workout you do with the manual pump lol and the odd time they can be a pain to get going again after changing the tube. But even then if you have to grease multiple machines or even one big machine, it'll pay for itself over and over.

Top Bottom